Tuesday, November 19, 2013

The hiatus is over!

After a much needed summer hiatus I am back with tons of new recipes to help get you through the busy holiday season. I spent the summer vegetable, herb, and flower gardening so I am trying to incorporate a fresh element to a lot of my recipes. I also spent the summer geo caching so I tasted some very ummmm interesting food at times some of which I'm still trying to forget!  However, some was down right delicious and has been the inspiration behind a few new dishes. Today I am feeling in the holiday spirit so I am going to bake a sweet and savory ham roast and some creamy Mac and cheese. These recipes and pictures of the finished product will be posted later so make sure you check back! Happy holidays now lets eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment